Sunday, July 02, 2006

Toilet Talk - Update

Ewan has done all his poos in the potty since yesterday morning and most of his wees!

Once he's finished his wee, he stands up and says, "Me do wee wee" over and over again in the cutest little voice.

We've only had two accidents - once when he did a wee on me and another time on the spare bed. Oh and we've had a few spills 'cause he's also started picking up the potty and carrying it to show us if we don't come quick enough!! Will have to work on that with him!!

I'm so proud of my little boy! He is growing up so fast now and just amazes me with all the stuff he's doing at the moment. It's his birthday this week - he turns 2. I can't believe we're there already! We organised all the party things today and I finally found a cake to make - can't wait - he's going to love it!

No comments: