Thursday, July 13, 2006

Liam's Date with Mum

















Liam and I went on a date last night! Thought it would be nice for the two of us to spend some time together alone without my little monkey (aka Ewan) attatched to me!

We went to a local lookout, on top of a neaby mountain. Was great - we could see all the city lights sparkling and Liam got to have a go of the telescopes there. He loved it and we are planning of taking Ewan and Daddy there some time to show them.

Liam couldn't resist the ice cream shop so we stopped for an ice cream before hitting the toy shop! It was late night shopping so we went to have a look around a couple of toy shops. I finally managed to drag Liam away from there so that we could have a baby cino and a biscuit.

It was lovely having a chat with my little man! Though he did tell me that when he turns 4 (next month) he is going to be huge. And soon he'll be able to drive, and he and Bubba will go for a drive in a Ute (like they have at the farm), and take us all up to the lookout! I'm hoping that it won't be as soon as he's thinking!!

No comments: