Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mummy Smells of Wee Wee

We had to see a Dr yesterday about a study that we're taking part in about asthma spacers.

We decided to catch a bus there and then Ben picked us up afterwards on his way home from work. The appointment was at 4:30pm and Ewan hadn't had a sleep all day. I knew he would fall asleep on the bus so I put him in the sling to make it easier to hold him.

He's in undies full time during the day now. I tried to get him to do a wee a before we left but he wouldn't.

So we're sitting on the bus, Ewan is sleeping peacefully, when I start to feel a wet, warmth spread across my lap. I quickly fumbled with the nappy bag to get something to soak it up but it really didn't help much. Ewan just kept weeing and letting it all out as he slept!

I was so embarrassed - walking around with a HUGE wet patch on my skirt and with a strong smell of urine wafting up. Meanwhile Ewan kept sleeping! Everyone was very nice about it but I'm sure had a good laugh afterwards!

No comments: