Monday, July 10, 2006

Liam the Parachute Man!

Liam is fascinated by parachutes and "parachute men" as he calls them.

Today he decided to try out his own parachuting skills - minus the parachute!

He strategically lined up the bean bag at the bottom of his bunk bed and then took great joy in jumping down into it!

I was vacuuming - always a great thing to do stunts while your mum is busy - when Liam came running down, with the biggest smile on his face, to tell me what he was doing!

Stupid me didn't have a serious talk with him and just said "Ok but don't do it again".

So what do they do - run up and do it again of course!! Ewan had a go this time.

I had a bit of a *feeling* and knew I had to check things out.

I went in to their room to see Ewan doing the silent scream that comes before the big cry. Poor bubba had hit his nose somehow trying to copy Liam.

So we have now had that *serious talk* and I'm hoping that Liam won't be doing anymore parachuting for quite a while!!

No comments: