Thursday, September 28, 2006

Unwanted Guest

We had an unwanted guest stay with us last week. He goes by the name of Gastro. He over stayed his welcome - a full week - and we are still getting back into the swing of things now. Left us all feeling washed out and tired. Don't know who invited him here because I sure didn't!!


Our search for a new house to live in continues. We found the perfect place yesterday and put in an application. Trying not to get my hopes up too much just in case we don't get it. At the same time I'm hoping madly that we do get it - I really want to have a date set for our move and an end in sight. It feels like our whole life is on hold at the moment waiting to move and wondering when it will be. So keep your fingers crossed for us! Hopefully I will have some good news soon!

No comments: