Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Moving House Again!

I have been putting off writing this post as I've been a bit pissed off about it all.

We got a letter from our Real Estate agent last week informing us that our lease ends on October 15. The owners are selling the house and we need to move by the end of the lease. We knew from the start that they wanted to sell the house but I had hoped we could stay while they were selling the house - and back in January, October seemed soooo far away!

I am so not ready to leave yet! I really like this house and have been wallowing in a bit of self pity! Am pulling myself together though and we have a few rentals to look at this week so will keep my fingers crossed!

Liam and Ewan are taking it ok. We were telling them about it last week and Ewan said "Me move Nonna house"! Meanwhile Liam suggested that we get Nonna to buy us a house! Liam keeps asking me why other people don't have to move - like when we were at my grandparents house he asked if they were moving house and why not! Guess it must seem a bit strange for him that we move all the time when everyone else stays put!

No comments: