Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Liam has a mind of his own!

After spending the Easter weekend at my mum and dad's, we arrived home late and decided that take away would do for dinner. Not wanting to mess around deciding where to go or what to have, and also because it was Easter Sunday and a lot of things were closed, we decided to have McDonald's.

Now I have always been honest with Liam about why we don't go to McDonald's regularly - the food is unhealthy, it costs a lot of money (for what it is) and I think it's a waste of money.

So pulling up outside McDonald's, Liam looks over and says "I don't want to go there". I asked him why and he said "Because it's not healthy". I told him it's fine to have sometimes but he stood his ground and said no. I couldn't really argue with him so we went somewhere else!

I'm so proud! He has been there in the past and loved it - loves the playground a lot - so this was a big thing for him to say no to.

No comments: