Monday, January 15, 2007

Sleeping Arrangements

We've been having a bit of musical beds around here. Ewan still likes to sleep with me and Liam is now wanting to sleep with someone again too.

We have had a bit of success with Liam and Ewan sleeping in a double bed together - they have actually both slept through the night a couple of times together which has been great! Trouble is getting them to sleep together because Liam wants Ben beside him and Ewan wants me - the four of us squished in a double bed doesn't really work!!

Sometimes we start off with Ewan in his own bed and then he comes to me (or usually I go and get him) during the night. The other night he was pretty tired and when he woke in the middle of the night was in a bit of a funny mood. So I took him to the toilet and then said that he could come to my bed - it is pretty uncomfortable sleeping in the single bed with him. He sat down in the doorway to my room and said "No mummy, me no sleep with mummy. No sleep with mummy" again and again. During this he laid down on the floor, and after a moment there was silence. I look down and he's dead to the world, fast asleep on the floor.

No comments: