Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Liam's Life as A Big Brother and his Cuddly Little Brother

Liam is a laugh. Today over at Annie's house Liam came out with some funny things. We were sitting around the kitchen table - eating and drinking tea, while Ewan amused himself by plopping grapes into his glass of water before eating them or spitting them whole out of his mouth. Liam, in his usual way, with his serious face says,

"I'm only a little bit cheeky.
Ewan is much more cheeky than me.
Sometimes he says he wants to play with me,
I go and play with him and he just walks away.
He annoys me sometimes and talks too much so
I have to go to my room to have a break."

Ewan meanwhile worked his charm and sweetness over Annie and Matt. He'd already won them over long ago but today probably took 1st Prize. Ewan gives the best cuddles - he wraps his little arms all the way around your neck and squeezes, pushing his cheek against you. It is such an amazing feeling and you just feel so much love. So Annie had a special cuddle and then asked if he would give Matt one. He said yes and she took him over to Matt. Ewan just wrapped his arms around Matt's neck and rested his head against his chest. The look on Matt's face was priceless and you could see how happy it made him. It was such a special moment.

No comments: