Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Liam!


Happy 4th Birthday Liam!

This time 4 years ago, you were just entering our world! I'm blown away by how quickly you have grown up.

You are an amazing little boy, full of life and bursting with energy, you know what you want, are never afraid to speak your mind, and have a great sense of humour! You make me laugh, and sometimes cry, because you are so stubborn!

I have definately learnt a lot about parenting and myself from you. You've taught me to listen, that though you may be small - that doesn't mean you don't have feelings, and even though you tell me how big and grown up you are, you still need my love, cuddles and lots of patience.

I'm learning more and more each day and I am looking forward to watching you grow and learn over the coming year. Life with you around is never boring and I love having you around. I can't imagine life without you - your smile lights up the room, your cuddles melt my heart, and as frustrating as it can be sometimes, your energy, sensitive nature, endless questions, all make life interesting and keep us on our toes. Those times when we've clashed and butted heads have ended up being some of the most special moments once we've calmed down and talked things over. You are an amazing boy and I'm so proud of you!

No comments: