Friday, February 23, 2007

When I grow up.....

Liam has always said that he doesn't want to grow up. That he wants to stay at home with us forever and play with his toys!

Last week though all this changed. Pop and Heather asked him if he wanted to go to school. He said that he wanted to go to Uni when he is an adult. He wants to learn how to build robots at Uni.

Amazing thing is that I could so picture him doing this! Not like my crazy dreams as a young girl - I used to think that I could be an Olympic swimmer and a runner at the Olympics!!

It's weird thinking of all the possibilities that the future holds. I often wonder what life will be like when the boys are adults and what type of men they will be. It used to be absolutely, unimaginable that the boys would one day grow to be men. Now that Liam is getting older though it's becoming easier to see. Still can't get used to the fact that they will one day have facial hair though!!

No comments: