Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sleep is For the Weak!

The boys slept in this morning till almost 6:15am! Ben was ready to go to work and went to say goodbye to them. The boys were still asleep so we stood at the door and watched them for a bit. Ewan stirred first so Ben gave him some cuddles until Liam woke up. He went to Liam and the first thing Liam said was "I'm hungry". Ben said that he must have been dreaming about breakfast.

Liam, in a disgusted tone, said "I wasn't even asleep. I couldn't get to sleep all night!"

I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face and poor Liam was very upset that I didn't believe him. Still laying in bed, he rolled over to face the wall, with a "Hmph!"


He is always saying that he doesn't sleep. Not sure why but it does sound a bit like he feels he'd be admitting defeat if he told us the truth. Not sure why because Ben and I certainly love our sleep!!

No comments: